Sunday, October 12, 2008

UGH..........SNOW

SNOW........UGH!!!!

Dont get me wrong I like snow.......when there is a little bit of it and it melts right away. But it has been snowing off and on for 3 days...... the roads got pretty bad last night. I hate driving on snow roads so Im stuck at home! I might go build a snow man today, I will see if I can work it into my super busy snow day schedule! We dont even have any hot chocolate around here, and that bums me out even more. Oh and get this.........on Friday night it was snowing and there was lightning!! WHAT?!? lol The lightning was hitting so close to my house that the windows were shaking as the snow was gently falling down! UGH SNOW!! The weather is suppose to be warmer during the week so Im hoping the snow all melts by tomorrow so I dont have to drive to work in it. I loved the snow before I started driving in it, now I hate it! I guess this is the price to pay for living in Wyoming......Not my choice by the way! Luckily I wont have to deal with this for much longer......YAY!

4 comments:

Hippie girl said...

Hey I am going to add you now! Yay! I like snow. lol. Well that's really all I have to say. ttyl!

dragon_spirit said...

... i love snow, it makes me happy!!! i couldn't relate to you because i don't drive yet! lol!

dragon_spirit said...

dude, what's up?

dragon_spirit said...

hello??? r u gona post me back???